Monday 10 September 2012

The First Wedding



Once again, it's been too long between posts, but I've been shooting in the meantime so I feel that I can somehow justify the absence.

Anyway, this post is to upload some of the images from Mel & Andys wedding that I was second shooter at back in June.  The reason I didn't upload any before now is that I was waiting to make sure they had their album before I 'leaked' any on the net!

So it was a great wedding in the Clarion Hotel in Carrickfergus with quite a big turnout.  Being second shooter, I was looking for more of the candid images rather than getting people to stand in front of the camera as you normally recognise from wedding photos.








Mostly I've been trying to come up with a look that's quite unique but not too over produced.  I've been playing with the split toning on most of the images and I know a few of them are quite worked on, but hopefully I'm getting closer to something that I like the look of.



No comments:

Post a Comment